Thursday, November 11, 2010

Make You Or Break You (Quotes)

If you love them. Be with them. Love isn't easy. You fight, you cry, you say things you don't mean because your scared, but when it all boils down to it.. you can't be without that person because live would never be the same. Always remember, anything worth having never comes easy.

Girls are made out to seem like crazy love sick fools

The reason I don't talk to you anymore is because I keep telling myself that if you really wanted to speak to me you would

I have learned that pleasing everyone is too hard but pissing people off is a piece of cake.

1 comment:

  1. Girls are made out to seem like crazy love sick fools

    The reason I don't talk to you anymore is because I keep telling myself that if you really wanted to speak to me you would

    Love this!

    ReplyDelete