Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Conversations & Confessions

(Author's note: Nothing you recognize is mine. It all belongs to SM I'm just running around in her world. Leave me feed back. )

They sat there staring out over the water. The waves were peaceful and the night air was cool and fresh. contentment thats what this was Gabby thought to herself. She sighed and cuddled closer to him....to her Jacob, and smiled as she felt him wrap his arms around her. They did this every thursday night. Sit on the beach and stare at the stars. It was peaceful. No one bugged them here. Tomorrow night would be different. They would go to Sam and Emily's to watch the game and then Jake would have to partol with the rest of them. She hated being apart from him even if it was just for an hour or two. She also hated being stuck with the girls. She had never really enjoyed the "girly" scene. Jake kissed the top of her head and she was back on the beach with him under their stars. She smiled.

"Thanks" she said staring up at him.
"Anytime" Jake replied with another kiss this time on her lips.

They sat in silence again. Gabby's mind wondered, playing her favorite memories back. Truth was this was the first time she had ever felt at home. It wasn't lost on her how completely weird it was that she would find home in someone's arms.....in his arms. Two different worlds completely and yet one wouldn't exist without the other.

"Did you ever think you would imprint on a leech?" she asked after a few more minutes. It was kind of funny if you had a twisted sense of humor.
"No. I didn't even thing it was possible for that to happen." he replied after taking a sip of his drink. He laughed a little "It scared the hell out of my dad when I told him, not to mention how confused we all were."
She smiled. "Paul totally couldn't wrap his head around the thought." she added.

Jake just smiled at her. "I love you."
Gabby smiled back "I love you too"
Jake smiled at Gabby and then looked back at the night sky over the water. Things have never been this peaceful for Jacob in such a long time. Thinking about it, he pulled her closer to him afraid any distance would change things. He was in love with her and he didn't even need an imprint to know that.

"When I was a kid I used to fun across the beach naked" she commented.
"Really?" he replied arching his eyebrow. "That sounds interesting" he smiled
She just laughed which made Jake smile.
"Tell me more" Jake asked, having his curiosity. So much he still didn't know about her.
"What do you want to know?"
"Everything"
"Okay. When I was 4 years old I almost gave Gabriel a heart attack because I decided I wanted to try Cliff-diving. Which normally....probably wouldn't have scared him but I jumped from the top where heand his friends jumped. When he finally pulled me from the water was ready to go again."
"Thats sounds like you"
"I know" she laughed. "After my mom died I was put in a orphanage because my uncle didn't want me and nobody knew where Emily and Gabriel where. So they sent a bunch of us to an orphanage in Chicago. I used to get beat up all the time because I still had family alive. Everybody thought I didn't belong. When I hit 14 I ran away with a guy named Max and a girl name Christy. They both found families along the way but I never did. I did meet with a woman who said she wanted to take me in but when we met in a diner.... it had been weeks since I was able to stay anywhere so I didn't have clean clothes or had a chance to wash myself and she said she couldn't handle someone like me and on her way out left 20 bucks to help out as she put it. "
"That's just wrong" Jake replied. "It wasn't your fault you didn't have a way to clean up. You were 14 FOR CRYING OUT LOUD" Jake yelled. He didn't know this woman but somehow he hated her for the way she had treated Gabby.
"It's okay. I mean if she had taken me in I might not have ever found Gabriel then we would have never found Emily which would mean I wouldn't be here with you" she spoke softly looking down at the ground. Jake put his hand under her chin and tilted her head up to look into her eyes.
"You never have to worry about any of that again I promise" he said leaning in to kiss her. The kiss started off sweet and soft but somewhere between all that passion took over and soon they were both out of breathe. He needed to feel her and she need to feel him. So they both let the fire burn and consume their bodies, while the moonlight pretend to be their candle. Like the story, Fire & Ice existed just like love and lust and there was a fine line between the two and for the night either of them cared. They just let passion sweep them away. like they had wings.

  

3 comments: