Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Writings Never Lie.

These are old. Tell me what you think

 Conquences of Love
I'm not surprised you hurt me again. Thats the main goal of our relationship right? See how many times I can bring her to knees? See how many tears will fall from her eyes for me? Last night I cried so hard my pillow was stained. I blamed myself for everything that fell apart. Its like eveything I touch breaks softly. Its the healing touch in reverse. I wont find peace like this. I blamed myself for your mistakes. Its my fault. You couldnt be trusted. You've proven that time & time again. When you look at her, your eyes will see mine. When you touch her, your heart will feel me. Just know never again will I fall for your unique abillity to bring me to my knees. To melt the walls I built so tight around my heart are a conquence of being addict to you. Its a habit I'm forced to break. Without me you'll know no peace. No strength. Only an internal lie of yourself. Its love's version of the Kiss of Death. You died the minute you let her in. I tried to save you. You pushed it away like I was tainted. Never again will I trust you.


& on that night she truely hated him.

She picked herself up off the floor
in her hands holding that over abused heart of hers
Vows never again & wipes away the tears
She gathers whats lefted of her pride
her self-worth & walks out the door.
He thinks he's the one who's kicked her out
but She's the one who's never coming back....

Once Upon A Time is for fairy tales

I promise myself one of these days I swear I'll be free.
I promise myself one of these days My smile will be legit.
One of these days I wont feel so alone.
I'll stop hiding everything I think.

One of these days you stop pretending we're over.
One of these days you'll realize its an tiresome fght.
One of these days you'll wake to discover I'm the one.
The Angel from you're nightmares.

One of these days you see
Our hearts beat closer together than you think.

2 comments:

  1. lt. You couldnt be trusted. You've proven that time & time again. When you look at her, your eyes will see mine. When you touch her, your heart will feel me.

    I love this line- It reminds me of Nick- that fucking bitch! This was really good best friend- read mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. god, this makes me so mad for you. i hate nick

    ReplyDelete